Saturday, January 9, 2021

Collectible Time: Classic Slasher Drinking Glasses, by Crafty Momma by Jennifer

My longtime buddy, Brett Turner mailed a Christmas package that arrived after the big date (like so many parcels did for the holiday season), but better late than never I say; and indeed, this one was well worth the wait. 

As such, Brett gifted me two sets of classic-slasher drinking glasses: one in a large (6") format and the other in whisky-shot scale. They feature Leatherface, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers in stylish, black designs. 

A custom-design company called Crafty Momma by Jennifer manufactured these neato novelties. Don't expect to find any wider-range photos on the web; what's featured here is for now an exclusive. 

For the record, these unique glasses hold significant heft and that includes even the wee, shot-glass counterparts. On the whole, each edition is pleasing yet chilling to behold. 

I must give good ol' Brett my heartfelt thanks for his impeccable taste and great generosity. These maniac-inspired submissions make perfect additions to my macabre collection. In other words, I'm damn glad to have 'em. Thanks a zillion, Brett!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment