Tuesday, June 2, 2020

HOUSEL FOR WHAT EVER!: ISSUES 2-4


As "bizarrechats" readers know, What Ever! #2 includes two posts that I wrote: one commemorating the late Natalie Trundy and the other a review on the recent BBC/Netflix "Dracula". 


For Issue #3, I'll be contributing an article on Richard Matheson's "I Am Legend": how the novel shaped "The Last Man on Earth" and "The Omega Man".  


For What Ever #4, publisher Jim Main is forming an animation special, in which I'll supply a retrospective on Ralph Bakshi/Frank Frazetta's "Fire and Ice": no doubt my favorite animated picture of all time. 


I owe Mr. Main much thanks for letting me participate in his newest creation. The assignments are challenging and therefore rewarding. 

Keep checking "bizarrehats" for updates. (For info on how to obtain past, present and future What Ever! issues, email mainjim@gmail.com. You'll be pleased as Punch that you did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment