Thursday, May 2, 2019

PERSONA, VOL 2: GREEN-FLESHED FIENDS NEARS PUBLICATION!!!


Hear ye,  Hear ye!!!  

Chris Rawding has finished the "Persona, Vol 2: Green-Fleshed Fiends" cover. Alas, I'm not allowed to share the image prior to the novel's release, but believe me, it's amazing!!!


Kevin Broden has four more illustrations to go. He just completed a lab pic, which combines components of Aurora's Monster Scenes with PRC's "The Devil Bat": just as I envisioned the locale in my sequel. Cool, man, cool!!

Ron Fortier has also informed me (and the Airship 27 podcast audience) that my novel is one of the next up in the production queue. Awright!!!


Keep checking "bizarrechats" for news, but for now, here's another fetching photo of sweet Stacey Standish to keep you faithful folks content. Okay, it's Jean Harlow, but you get the drift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment