Friday, November 24, 2017

MIKE WISE'S I ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME TO SEE: AN INSPIRATIONAL LOOK AT OUR WORLD'S WEE WONDERS


Mike Wise’s book, “I Always Take the Time to See”, may, in fact, seem too idyllic on the surface for “bizarrechats”, but I disagree. My posts are designed for products that spark the imagination and allow one to view life from various angles. “I Always Take the Time to See” does precisely that and more.  

Wise supplies both the text and images for his uplifting excursion and with each page captures (if I may be so comparatively bold) the contagious spirit of Charles G. Finney’s “The Circus of Dr. Loa”. The book instructs us, therefore, to take nothing for granted and to see the good Lord's blessings in all instances, even among those little, creepy-crawling manifestations that inhabit life's flower-fringed nooks and crannies.


The book’s rhythmic procession is primarily geared toward children, with Wise’s tour of the insect and worm worlds holding a distinct, parental air, but his elegant narrative will also lead adults to acknowledge those otherwise skipped-over miracles which reside right under their noses.

Wise’s paintings are an absolute joy to behold: brimming of rich pigments and populated by the fascinating specimens he exalts. Such imagery motivates the reader to appreciate the author's lovely philosophy even further.    

I've known Wise for a few years now and have become a fan of his poetry, but had no notion until recently that he had published such a tender essay. I’m actually baffled why his comforting creation hasn’t gained more exposure, but I do hope you’ll be wise enough to buy Wise's book. You, your children and grandchildren will treasure it for years to come: a guaranteed inspiration that will open your eyes to God's wee wonders each and every day.


"I Always Take the Time To See" is available for purchase at ...
 https://www.amazon.com/Always-Take-Time-See-Childrens/dp/1481053647/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511270396&sr=8-1&keywords=I+always+take+the+time+to+see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment