Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Collectible Time #20: Little Dancing Groot

Straight from the end-credits sequence of the most satisfying space-opera to come along in years, "Guardians of the Galaxy", comes KIDdesigns' Little Dancing Groot!!!


The little, vinyl guy comes in a plastic pot (with "I Am Groot" printed on it) and stands about 9.5". One only has to press the button in the fake soil, and Groot begins to dance to the Jackson Five's "I Want You Back", just like in the movie!!!

I got mine (and one for my father for Easter) at K-Mart for under $15: considerably cheaper than the novelty is going for through various Internet sources. (I must say, the young ladies at the register really enjoyed watching baby Groot swivel his hips!!!)

In those stores that carry Groot, you'll most likely find him in one of the colorful display boxes featured below, just as I did.


If you're a "Guardians" fan, you should seriously consider getting one of these for your collection. Loads of inexpensive fun from a fun character from a fun movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment