Friday, November 21, 2014

Flask of Eyes--the Cake!!!

My coworkers (God bless 'em) surprised me with a lunchtime party to celebrate the release of "Flask of Eyes", where I even got to sign copies of the book for them. Anyway, get a load of that cool cake! What a dandy! It's truly amazing what can be done with images on cakes these days, isn't it? And yes, keeping in the spirit of the book, a few folks did eagerly eat the eyes of Ash Arcenaux's arresting image!!!


Also as a nifty bonus, take note of the below shot, just prior to my cutting the cake. My pal, Skip Hulbert, put his artistic talents to use and gave me an unsettling Michael Myers half-face: a chilling touch which also invokes Phantom of the Opera, don't ya think? (Hey, now that I think about it, there's also a sprinkle of Shatner/Kirk in there!!! Wow!!! Talk about exuding multiple personalities!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment